May is Zombie Awareness month and the I Smell Sheep blog is celebrating in grand style with daily zombie posts, including this very informative, potentially life saving post. Any red blooded human who wants to survive the zombie apocalypse should swing by and read it. Not only does it detail the different kind of zombies such as Runners, Shambler and Mutants, but also how to defeat them. But, just how do people turn into zombies, anyway? Never fear! The folks at I Smell Sheep have gone so far as to break that down, too!
Check out Authorgraph.com to get your digital ebooks autographed!
An independent author, freelance artist and photographer for fun who loves anime, music and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
My pet hamster!
- Joleene Naylor's books on Goodreads101 Tips for Traveling with a Vampire
ratings: 180 (avg rating 2.88)
Shades of Gray (Amaranthine, #1)
ratings: 49 (avg rating 4.00)
Legacy of Ghosts (Amaranthine, #2)
ratings: 27 (avg rating 4.37)
Adam (Vampire Morsels)
ratings: 30 (avg rating 3.70)
Alexander (Vampire Morsels)
ratings: 23 (avg rating 4.00)
- flic.kr/p/ejLPKH posted 1 day ago
- Enter to #win: 50 books, #Amazon Gift Cards and More wp.me/p368NW-1Fm #SpringBookBash #GliteraryGirl PLS RT! gliterarygirl.com/blog/2013/05/1… posted 4 days ago
- random photo - ghost flic.kr/p/b3WpWT posted 5 days ago
- And the Dramas Continue flic.kr/p/eiboF2 posted 6 days ago
- flic.kr/p/eipBnx posted 6 days ago