In the spirit of spreading the indie author love, During the month of January (and maybe even beyond that) I’ll be posting excerpts of other authors work. If you’re interested in being featured then please send an excerpt between 500 – 1,000 words, an author bio, links where readers can buy your book, your website or blog link and, if you like, a book cover and/or short blurb about your book to Joleene (at) JoleeneNaylor.com. Excerpts will be posted on a first come, first serve basis.
If you need some advice about how to choose your excerpt, Edie Ramer has a great article with plenty of advice that you should check out!
What genres am I accepting? Any genre, really. Though I write primarily paranormal romance/thrillers, I have a varied audience. Strong language, hot scenes, and violence are all accepted.
Be sure to visit other authors participating in the Daily Sample:
- Ashlynn Monroe: http://ashlynnmonroeauthor.wordpress.com/
- Edie Ramer: http://edieramer.com/
- Valerie Maarten: http://thewriteworld.webs.com/
- Linda S. Prather: www.jacodypress.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth Osorio-Reyes: http://thebeginings-elirey.blogspot.com
Look for posts here: http://paper.li/tag/DaSample