*sniff* After all these years of blogging I was finally given an award by the ever talented Elizabeth Reyes and, though my research says the maker of the award said it was terrible (complete with comic sans font and a jumping kitten) I think it is adorable! I love jumping kittens!
Now for the rules:
1. I must proudly display the absolutely wonderful, although rather strange, graphic in a post.(and there is is – jumping kitten and all!)
2. I must list 5 things about myself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. My readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on My blog.
3. I must pass on this awesomely, prestigious award to 5 deserving bloggers.
So which of these things is a lie:
1. My house is decorated in pink with fluffy stuffed animals.
2. I am addicted to Go Go Fruits and if if I do not have my appley-sauce goodness at least once a day I am cranky.
3. My fondest dream is to write a book about magical ponies.
4. My dog is a champion and will dance on command.
5. My husband is a world famous musical composer.
Now, I must pass on this award to the following lucky recipients.
1. The Supremely Hilarious Jonathan Harvey – aka Jissilly – who blogs at http://updatesinplaid.wordpress.com/
2. The Ever Delightful Sassy Sue who blogs at http://sassyspeaks.wordpress.com/
3. The Amazingly Awesome Barbara Tarn who blogs at http://creativebarbwire.wordpress.com/
4.The Wonderfully Dark Alannah Murphy (and her vampire boy) who blog at http://sinisterechoes.com/
5. The superbly Sweet Ruth Ann Nordin, romance author, who blogs at http://ruthannnordinauthorblog.wordpress.com/
Display this with pride! Jumping kitten and all! 😀
Of note: Because he gets so many awards I saw my way to not tagging The super creative Richard North who blogs at http://artswebshow.com/ OR the ever brilliant Stephanie Beaman, mythical romance author, who blogs at http://stephanniebeman.com/, who I know Ruth will want to give it to! However, both deserve a mention! 😉