Thanks so much to Barbara at March House Books who has awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award. if you’ve never read her blog, then you should! I think her tagline describes the content well: Celebrating children’s literature, book illustrations, vintage books, the life of a book dealer, fetes, medieval pageants & other bits and bobs.
Here are the rules:
Include the blog award logo in your post
Thank the person who nominated you
Provide 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 other blogs, and let them know you have done so
So, seven random facts….
1. I am currently addicted to Calpico, which I got a taste for at the Japanese fesitval:
2. I also have a nail polish addiction (which I usually fall back into when I am writing lot)
3. I love rainy days
4. I have no concept of time and so much wear a watch or else I am completely lost (My watch also tells me what day it is, thank goodness)
5. It took 90 DVDs to back up my computer files
6. I can actually cook but I am a bit lazy about it
7. My house is an interesting ecosystem
And now for my nominations!
- Donna Yates
- Juli Hoffman
- David Knight
- Roger Lawrence
- Sharon’s Sunlit Memories
- Emily Guido
- Lindsay J Parsons
- Paige Adams
(Bonus interesting fact – I can’t count, LOL!)
Now off to format the Special Editions – fun times!