Back to back, how cool is that? the very cool Emily Guido very kindly awarded me with the Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award. A fellow author, you should check out her blog, though it will be moving soon.
So, here are the rules:
I tell you 5 Fabulous moments, 5 things I love , 5 things I hate, and then I nominate 5 friends.
Easy enough. I think.
5 Fabulous Moments:
1. I have to steal one of Emily’s: seeing the ocean! I could sit on the beach contentedly for hours and just watch it roll in and out, and for someone who gets bored after one minute with no stimuli, that’s saying something!
2. I suppose I should say something about my wedding, but mainly it was fabulous when it was over. It was the usual mess that everything we do is, it was freezing cold and horribly stressful. Never again.
3. When I finally managed to draw a decent anime style picture. Cartoon style art was very hard for me to master for some reason.
4. Geek moment: Watching the Fellowship of the Ring at the theater. We were raised on those stories and characters and to finally see them in the flesh was such an awesome moment that I can’t describe it.
5. The day I downloaded the version of HMO that let us decorate and move our pets. Yes, I am abnormally attached to my pixelated pet and I don’t care who knows it.
5 Things I love:
1. anime. We’re watching Gun X Sword right now.
2. music. Too many bands to list. My playlist right now is a mix of Ravens in Paris, HIM & The Rasmus.
3. Fantasy/Sci-fi. Again, too many to list, but Tolkien, Star Trek & Star Wars are at the top of the list.
4. Awesome flavored drinks. With Sjogrens I drink a lot, so I’m quite a drink connoisseur.
5. Hubby, my pets, my brother, my teddy bear, you know the drill 😉 (yes, this is sort of cheating but oh well)
5 things I hate:
2. cockroaches. They are the only bug I will purposefully kill.
3. People who are mean to animals/old people/children/other people… you get it.
4. The Velveteen Rabbit in any form & the Puff the Magic Dragon song. Depressing as *&^%.
5. People who try to force their beliefs or ideals on someone else and/or who ridicule others for their beliefs. Just because you don’t agree, you don’t need to make fun of them.