The release of Children of Shadows is drawing closer and so is the start of the blog tour!
What’s a blog tour? It’s where bloggers are kind enough to host me on their blog for the day. There might me an interview, an excerpt of the book, a guest post, a character interview, or something all together strange. And what blog tour would be complete without a giveaway? Enter at each blog for a chance to win one of three prize sets:
1st prize: Amaranthine t-shirt (size is winner’s choice), set of bookmarks, and $20 gift card for Barnes and Noble or Amazon (winner’s choice).
2nd prize: Amaranthine t-shirt (size is winner’s choice), bookmark set
3rd prize: The last Executioner trading card set
- March 15: I Smell Sheep – Movie Night Party
- March 16: Wicca Witch 4 Book Blog – Review
- March 16: Lariats and Lavender – Vampire Fashion
- March 17: Authors to Watch – Excerpt
- March 18: Jissilly’s Amazing Blog – Vampire Humor
- March 19: Dawn Colclasure’s Blog – Author Interview and Excerpt
- March 21: You Gotta Read – Author Interview
- March 22: DMYates Believe in Yourself – Book Review
- March 23: Stephannie Beman – Excerpt
- March 23: Midnight Musings with Bertena – Why Vampires Prefer Human Blood
- March 24: Emily Guido – Interview with Verchiel
- March 25: Paranormal & Romance author Juli D. Revezzo – Author Interview
- March 26: Sandra Ulbrich Almazan – Excerpt
- March 27: Taking Time for Mommy – Excerpt
- March 28: Top Shelf Books – The Woes of the Pantster
- March 29: The Open Vein – 5 Questions
- March 30: Creative Barbed Wire – A Conversation with Jorick
- March 31: Suddenly They All Died – Writing Paranormal
- April 1: Choose Your Own Erotic Adventures – Character Interview
- April 2: Donna Augustine – Character Interview
- April 3: The Thursday Interview – Author Interview
- April 4: Author Amy McGuire’s Blog – Night Photography
- April 5: Musings: Jay Faulkner – Book Blast
Hope to see you there!
P.S. Don’t forget to grab your copy of Children of Shadows!
Terms and Conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A winner will be randomly drawn through the widget and will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends. The winner will then have 72 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, a new draw will take place for a new winner. Winner is responsible for providing a mailing address for the prizes and/or an email address for the gift card. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble. This giveaway is sponsored by the author, Joleene Naylor. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send and email to Joleene (at) joleenenaylor (dot) com