EDIT: Submissions are now closed. Thanks everyone!
We’re more than halfway through November, and the deadline for submissions to the Ink Slinger’s anthology is drawing near. If you missed all the details, you can read them here. If you’d like to submit something it’s not too late, you have until November 29th to send your stories that are between 1,000 – 10,000 words to Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com.
The anthology will be a free download and though we don’t have an official title yet, I’ve been thinking from the current submissions that maybe “Blood and ____” <–the blank to be filled in later, depending on what other stories we get. (like if we get some high fantasy then “Blood and Sorcery”, or some sci-fi “Blood and Robots” etc. etc.) OR maybe Dark Portals…you know, each story is a portal to another place….
And speaking of current submissions here’s what we have so far:
- A Bloody Story of Vampires by Barbara G. Tarn
- Samantha’s Day by B.G. Hope
- Tales of the Executioners: Verchiel by Joleene Naylor
- Henry by CG Copolla
- Becoming Harper: A Night Touched Prequel by Meagan Provan
- Art Work by Roger Lawrence
- A Couple of Dogsbodys by Roger Lawrence
- The Leprechaun’s Gift by Terry Compton
- Heartsight by Russ Towne
- Catalyst by Russ Towne
- The Best Gift I Can Give by DM Yates
- Northern Lights by Tricia Drammeh
- Blessed Silence by Joleene Naylor
- Honor Killing JK Rosaline
- Werewolf by Roxanna Mathews
- Buried Alive by Rami Unger
- Travelers of the Loneliest Road by Rami Unger
- The Hole by AK Stein
- Christmas Spirit by Kay Kauffman
- Against the Evil Eye by Adan Ramie
- Paparazzi by Adan Ramie
- The Beginning by Bonnie Mutchler
Would you like to see your story added to this list? Check out the submission details here!