Rami Ungar, a very awesome writer and blogger, has been kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award! For those new to blog awards, the way it works is that nominees post the award on their blog, along with whatever the award/tag calls for (In this case it’s seven fun facts about yourself) and then the blogger awards other people the award by letting them know so they can do the same thing and pass it on to new nominees.
So, as the award calls for seven fun facts, here they are:
1. I love anime. You all knew that, but it bears repeating. I’m currently near the end of Saiyuki Gunlock (we have some OVAs to watch and then we’re out. Boo.) and on season 20-I-don’t-know on Bleach. It’s the weird Captain arc that interrupts the Wacco Mundo arc for no apparent reason.
2. Other shows I watch include Dr. Who, Supernatural, Arrow, Flash, NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, Faceoff, and Last Man Standing. I do NOT like NCIS Los Angeles, however.
3. I get cold easily. Moving north was maybe not such a great idea.
4. I do everything at the last minute. For instance I’ve advertised for an anthology with a deadline of August 31st. Lots of time to work on a story. I will probably wait until August 20th and panic write. On the other hand, I think better when I am in a panic, so it works out well.
5. I have a huge picture window that I refuse to put a blind in. I don’t want to mess up the woodwork, plus a blind for it would be outrageous and my cats would tear it up. I’m not worried that people can see in because I already put photos of our house etc. on the internet for the whole WORLD to see, so not real worried if six people walking by can see me sitting fully dressed on the couch. Since we live with my mother and brother, it’s not like anyone is running around indecently dressed, or doing anything funky in there, anyway.
6. One of my favorite books when I was a kid was Panda Cake by Rosalie Seidler. I still remember the beginning – “A panda cake, a panda cake, momma is making a panda cake. A panda cake is a special cake, it’s not like any you’ve eaten. It’s got hiney and roots, and bamboo shoots, and clover honey for topping, but for momma to make this wonderful cake, you two will have to go shopping…” 😉
7. My brother and I are co-writing a fantasy novel. I’ll let you know how it goes.
And now I nominate the following bloggers to post the award and seven facts about themselves on their blog, and to award it to fellow bloggers.