Jorick is the hero of the Amaranthine series. Let’s see what he has to say for himself.
- Do you have any pets? What are they?
Hmm. You could call Katelina my pet, but she’d object. She’s a human. Five foot something. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. A picky eater.
- What’s your favourite colour? Why?
Black. It blends in well, and hides blood.
- What do you hate about your appearance most?
I really can’t think of anything.
- What do you like about your appearance most?
I suppose whatever feature Katelina likes the best. I’d guess she’d say my long hair. I am partial to my ability to intimidate others, but I’m not sure that’s my appearance.
- What’s your favourite song ever?
Moonlight Sonata, first movement.
- What’s your most embarrassing experience ever?
I’d hardly share it and relive it again!
- Who is you fav. celeb crush?
Fav celeb crush? What does this mean? Is it English? Crush I understand; to smash, compress, pulverize…but “fav celeb”? Fab Kaleb? I have to skip this.
- What’s your star sign? Are you typical?
I’m not a typical anything, as I’m exceptional by all counts. As for a star sign…this involves horoscopes, doesn’t it? I don’t know them.
- What’s your favourite perfume / aftershave to wear?
I don’t shave, so I don’t need to wear after shave.
- What’s your favourite alcocholic drink?
Type O with Vodka. Ha ha!
11.What’s your fav quote from a book or film? Why?
“The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?” Edgar Allan Poe, The Premature Burial
- What’s the best or worst holiday you ever had? Why?
Last Easter. Katelina insisted we visit her human mother. Vampires at Easter dinner! Can you imagine?
You can find Jorick in the Amaranthine series and you can meet him – and me – on Book Born RIGHT NOW (9-10pm Central). Come say Hi!