So I have been gone between holidays and finishing book 6 (yes, the rough draft is done! Hallelujah!) and in my absence Tricia Drammeh was kind enough to give me the Super Sweet blog award – which of course means she won it herself, and with very good reason, so you should check out her blog and her books!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a bakers’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies. I admit I have never been a cake fan. I just don’t like frosting.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!!
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Anything chocolate mint. needless to say I love Christmas.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? The evening, mostly after dinner.
- Sweet Nick Name? Sweetness was actually my CB handle back in the day
Now for the Super Sweet Nominees…
- Paige Adams
- Barbara Tarn (I know you don’t do awards but I must list you anyway)
- Steve Evans
- Barbara of March House books
- CG Copolla
- Roger Lawrence
- Vickie Hudson
- Daven Anderson
- David Knight
- Emily Guido
- Meagan Provan